What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

multiple problems

fogey0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since "upgrading" to ios8 I have been subjected to every annoyance, malfunction and error known to man. The ipad worked flawlessly until I made that terrible mistake.
Today is one that I haven't seen before. It will not connect to the internet even though it shows connected with a very strong signal. My tv, desktop, smart phone and laptop all connect instantly, separately and all together. The ipad sits there and spins and will not connect even when it is the only thing in use.
Is there a cure for this? I have given up on all of the other inherited defects and, living on the top floor am ready to throw it off the balcony!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes one device won't connect to the same WiFi router that the other devices have no problem connecting to. One solution that has worked for some is to reset the router. Before trying that, if you haven't already done so, try resetting network settings on your iPad to see if that works.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts