What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie covers

EmanuelC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, hows going?
Just regist myself on this forum, and im already asking for help.
Something odd happen to me, during the update of the Ipad for the IOS 6, and following all the steps, with Itunes program, i lost all the covers of my videos.... All the videos that i bought at Itunes store are there, but not the covers, and it looks very strange to see everything blank, when i open the video section.
Is there a way to recover them?
Cheers,
Emanuel

iMarkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!! I don't really know what to do, but you could try calling apple customer service. I'm sure they could help

OP
E

EmanuelC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iMarkey, thanks for helping! I actually already did that,but, so far , i got no answer! :(

OP
E

EmanuelC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, how's going?
Just an update on this issue, it may help other with similar problems.
Ive been contacted by Apple suport, and according to them, you can re-download all your purchase items, at Itunes page, on section purchased items, either is movies, apps, music or anything else.
Thats a usefull help, but in my case, and very strangelly, i can't see any of my purchased items, with the exception of the music; im sure that is due to the IOS 6 update, that i lost all the information.
Anyway, i managed to solve my problem, by doing as follow: i went to the net, search and dowload movie cover images of the movies that i was looking for, into a specific file; then, i connected the Ipad to the pc, and uploaded all my videos to the Itunes program installed on the pc; after that, i went into each movie, that didn't had movie cover, but instead, the Itunes program automatically selected a "freeze image" from the movie itself, and with the right click of the mouse, i selected "informations" and inside went to "graphics"; then i choose the right movie cover from the previous downloaded file , that i did on the net, and with that file selected on the graphics page, i hit ok; now i had the movie covers on all my movies ( i did this step to all of them, obviously); the final step was to synchronize all the movies again to the Ipad.
And thats how i solve my problem; i also have to mention that strangelly, one of the movies didn't had the graphics choice, and still didn't figure out why....

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, hows going?
Just regist myself on this forum, and im already asking for help.
Something odd happen to me, during the update of the Ipad for the IOS 6, and following all the steps, with Itunes program, i lost all the covers of my videos.... All the videos that i bought at Itunes store are there, but not the covers, and it looks very strange to see everything blank, when i open the video section.
Is there a way to recover them?
Cheers,
Emanuel

I think I read someplace that this is a bug in the latest version of iTunes. I will probably be fixed on the next release.

OP
E

EmanuelC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hummm, maybe thats why i cant see my purchased items! :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Latest posts