What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Clarity Model One

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to take your entertainment out on the deck this summer, you might want to check out this offering from Monster, the company best known for high quality audio/video cables.

http://www.monsterproducts.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=6563

I do not possess this item, but it is high on my wish list, having heard it a few weeks ago. This thing ROCKS...literally.

Looking like a simple pair of speakers, it has multiple possibilities. There is a 30-pin connector on the top for plugging in a pre-Lightning iPhone/iPod. It comes with a BlueTooth adaptor and it has a range of plugins for hardwiring it to a sound system.

Worth $800? Probably not, but some dealers are heavily discounting the model, so $500 is nearer what you will need to pay. I've heard of (but not seen) a price of $300 attached to the Model One, so it's worth looking around. Amazon and Newegg could be worth a visit.

Based on what I heard, I'd give this a 5 star rating at $500.

Most reactions