What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monopoly hd app for iPad 2 wifi problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there i was wondering if someone would be so kind to offer some assistance I recently got an iPad 2 and bought the monopoly hd so I could play other players via wifi, although for some reason I can get on the Internet ok but the iPad won't connect to other players has anyone had this poblem or can anyone please help ?

Any help or advise is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Debbie

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are the other players able to connect to each other? Are you able to contact them by email to see if they're experiencing the same problem?

Tim

OP
D

Debz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Are the other players able to connect to each other? Are you able to contact them by email to see if they're experiencing the same problem?

Tim

No other players show up on he screen?

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This works over local Wifi I presume? Are you all on the same network? Or is it via Game Centre?

OP
D

Debz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
donka said:
This works over local Wifi I presume? Are you all on the same network? Or is it via Game Centre?

Hi wifi I think

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to the game details, the other players have to also be on your local wifi.

Mistress of Mischief

msgtusaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not absolutely sure about this but unless you are on the same WiFi network, you can't play against others unless you have a 3G iPad. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts