1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

two problems syncing apps to new ipad2

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by andreak, Oct 9, 2012.

1. andreak

andreak iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i just got another ipad2,,,,

i gave it the same apple id as my other.

there are two problems...
    1....the syncing of my apps through the itunes program is UNBELIEVABLY PAINSTAKINGLY SLOW. so slow in fact, i believe there's something wrong. it's as if the sync is frozen. i can download watchespn from the app store in seconds while syncing takes one hour to sync,,,,,NOTHING.

2....so i don't mind downloading them all all over again as that seems to go really fast anyway. THE BIGGER PROBLEM, is i have paid for 3 apps, audubon birds field guide, monopoly hd, and scrabble,,,and monopoly is asking me to buy it. i thought about itunes syncing and getting monopoly that way(as it is there in my apps), but as i have already stated i'm just having loads of problems with the sync.

can someone offer a suggestion? thx
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  2. andreak

andreak iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +975 / 0
    Well done!

Just for value for other members...what was your solution? :)