1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

MKV to MP4 conversion software for WIN7/8? (without loss in audioquality)

Discussion in 'Home Entertainment Systems' started by alexeliasson, Nov 15, 2012.

1. alexeliasson

alexeliasson iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi!

English is not my native language, which contributes to that I sometimes prefer having subtitles on the movies that I watch(with my iPad and ATV3).

I discovered the software "wondershare video converter" wich can encode different video filetypes to mp4, and also add subtitles. However, when I do this I get a substantial loss in audioquality. Doesn't mather if I peak every option in the settings tab, there's still a GREAT loss.

Any ideas for other encoding software? Needs to do these things: avi/mkv to mp4, hardcode .srt and no substantial loss in video or audioquality.