What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS Gets Massive Update

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

AppleInsider reports that the incredibly popular Minecraft iOS app has just had a huge update this week, with some key new features added.

The game’s developer, Mojang, says that the update is in fact the biggest ever, adding such popular features as infinite worlds, as well as the addition of caves, and lots of new blocks, such as Monster Eggs and mushrooms.

New additions from the desktop version of the game include wolves, and new mobs, such as enderman and Mooshrooms, as well as new flowers. New biomes have also been added, including mesas, jungles, swamps, and extreme hills.

Mojang has also changed the “interaction” button, joking that this will now ensure that players will “never accidentally punch a sheep again” when exploring.

And finally, bringing up the rear in terms of new features we have feature generation for lakes, vines and monster rooms, as well as the obligatory bug fixes.

Click here to download the game for ÂŁ6.99: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minecraft-pocket-edition/id479516143?mt=8

Sources: http://appleinsider.com/articles/14...ios-plague-inc-adds-planet-of-the-apes-tie-in

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never liked the PE version because it lacks a lot of really good stuff in PC. Now it has all the things I want from PC. Totally gonna download this.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never liked the PE version because it lacks a lot of really good stuff in PC. Now it has all the things I want from PC. Totally gonna download this.
I agree I bought the PE version before I bought the PC version but it just seemed too limited and not very fun. Haven't played PE in a while but I know they have updated it a lot since I last played it so maybe I will give it another try.

Most reactions

Latest posts