What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

minecraft multi player problem

craigsmini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello we just got my younger son a ipad mini after selling his ipad2.... so my older boy already had the mini that he got for christmas...the problem is when there on minecraft pe they cant join.. so they cant play together...is this a common problem? yes there both visible....and have different names.. im lost have no clue whats going on....my older sons ipad will connect to neighbors sons ipod......any help would be appreciated thanks:eek:

OP
C

craigsmini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
150+ views and no one know? anything else i need to provide to help you help me lol

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Minecraft PE requires the devices be on the same wifi network. At this time, you cannot connect via Bluetooth or any other way.

OP
C

craigsmini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the reply....they are both on the same wifi

OP
C

craigsmini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is odd, the connection is usually seamless. Make sure they are both running the current version of PE, and that Server visible by Default is On in the settings. Current version is 0.6.1

done,done and done lol....im lost

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts