What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft word and excel

analiza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Can you help me how can use microsoft word or excel in myipad 2.

Thank you

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or Quickoffice, or Office 2HD, etc......there are plenty to choose from. If you will be loading heavily formatted files then I'd suggest staying away from Pages and Numbers (I love them but they do struggle with hardcore office files).

The Archangel

OP
analiza

analiza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
analiza said:
Hi,
Can you help me how can use microsoft word or excel in myipad 2.

Thank you

To MoonlitSonata,
Thank you to for viewing me all your tread from users....its very big help for me now i can use microsoft word by onlive desktop...thank you very much for ur help!!!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To MoonlitSonata,
Thank you to for viewing me all your tread from users....its very big help for me now i can use microsoft word by onlive desktop...thank you very much for ur help!!!

Hi Analiza - welcome to the forum! :)

I'm unclear about your response above, i.e. the suggestions so far have given recommendations on apps that will provide you to manipulate Word & Excel documents on the iPad, but keep in mind that these do not provide the power & depth of these programs on a regular computer, so whether these programs will serve your needs will obviously depend on their complexity?

BUT from your comment about 'onlive desktop', do you want to do a remote desktop connection between your computer and the iPad? If so, this will require a different suggestion, such as the use of Splashtop (check HERE) - please post back your needs; so far not clear to me - :confused:

OP
analiza

analiza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Giradman,
I read the thread by user and i saw the link can download in apps onlive desktop to my ipad,then i will follow the instrucstion what i need to do. I signup in my PC then after finish application sign in to my ipad...So far is it good very comfortable to use...you asked what my need b-coz not clear to you yes? My need is how to use microsoft word/excel to my ipad b-coz before i can!t.....now its ok i can use na.....Anyway thank you for your kindness to asking what i need?

Most reactions

Latest posts