What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft exchange removed from Ipad (Calendar problem)

gdave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have taken off Microsoft exchange account from Ipad.
now all the emails & contacts with taken off auto as well beside calendar.

How can i removed all my calendar events as well?

Is there a way?

Thanks,

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There should have been an option to remove the calendars when you deleted the account. At the risk of doubling your unwanted events you could try adding and removing the account again.

Another option is to use iTunes. I'm not sure this will work, but it's worth a try. This will probably remove all local calendar events. Calendars synced with other services like GMail should be safe.

With your iPad connected go to iTunes and select the iPad under Devices.
Choose the Info page from the top.
Set your calendar to sync with a local calendar on your computer. (hopefully you have a program, Outlook or iCal, that will do this). Use a blank calendar.
At the bottom of the page select, under Advanced, select Calendar under Replace this information on the iPad.

Sync.

Now go back to the Info page and turn off Calendar Sync, and sync. This may remove the calendar. If it doesn't try it gain but use the replace option in the second step as well.

At the very least you'll end up with a blank calendar.

Last Warning. This is mostly speculation on my part, so use with caution if there are calendar events on your iPad that you are unwilling to lose.

Most reactions

Latest posts