What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medical Files

Rorschach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm new to the forum,but i'll spare you from introductions, cause i'm not on the right section for that ;)

So my question is simple but can be tricky, im thinking of buying an ipad, cause the best thing i did to get my life organized was getting an iphone =) But i want to know if there is an app where i can store my office files, to have access on the go. I know that there are some medical record and surgery record file storage apps arround, but none of the ones i tried on the iphone seemed to hit "the spot".
Or better yet is there any app you guys know, where i can edit the variables (so it matches the questions and items i have on my paper files) and then add the different awnsers and values i got on the examination, and a few pictures of the case... even if the app is not health related.

Thanks alot in advance.

mbern1008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might want to try the Gazelle app from Quest Diagnostics. Not only does it let you enter your medical history, if you get you lab tests done by Quest you can also have your results delivered to the app as well.

OP
R

Rorschach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gazelle

thank you for your reply. i've checked gazelle but that is from the patient point of view and i need an app to store the my patients files, not the other way arround.

i'm still looking =)

mbern1008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may want to try the care360 app also from Quest Diagnostics. It is for the doctors and stores the patient record.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts