What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive EA Games Sale!

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If itunes said they are going to reverse the charge, then I would expect them to do so. You're best bet is to now call your credit card company to make sure it's been reversed, and if not, have them remove the charge from your bill.

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just checked AppAdvice link to the Dead Space app and it is still only .99 cents for both the iPhone and iPad.

sir_ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: Just received an email from them and they clarified that they had in fact gave me a refund of the $9.99 and they aren't even gonna charge me the $0.99 and that I will also get a refund. They did say in the email that the app "Dead Space™ for iPad (World)" has been experiencing pricing inconsistencies.

I must say, I'm very pleased with their customer service. :)

dragonladytls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scrabble as single player game

I like to play Scrabble but I don't want to play online with others, I dont have 3g and am not always near Wi-Fi. Can the 10 dollar version really play against the computer or against yourself?

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not anymore :( I'm surprised to see that the game Tetris, started at £0.59 now it's £2.99!!
I think they put prices higher as they gain popularity.

dominoesrules

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up getting a few and of all the games on sale I ended up liking battleship the most. Go figure, the simplest game. :))

Most reactions

Latest posts