What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail with pictures

daintytara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please how do I send multiple pix in one mail with my ipad3, it's annoying that I have to start a new message for every picture I want to send

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there,

If you go to your Camera roll and press the "edit" button on the right hand side, this will allow you to check multiple pics. Once done, press the "share button" on the left upper corner. This will open up to to share to mail, Facebook, twitter, etc.

image-3900962108.jpg

Hope that helps! :)

Last edited:
OP
daintytara

daintytara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skimonkey,
Thanks alot that was really helpful.....l

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there,

If you go to your Camera roll and press the "edit" button on the right hand side, this will allow you to check multiple pics. Once done, press the "share button" on the left upper corner. This will open up to to share to mail, Facebook, twitter, etc.

View attachment 27537

Hope that helps! :)

Skimonkey, I'm sorry to take up your time where an explanation can probably be found by forum searching. How do you attach a copy of an iPad screen to a post, like you showed, with the arrows and written notations? Could you perhaps point me to where I could learn more about this?
Regards, Andrew

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The OB said:
Skimonkey, I'm sorry to take up your time where an explanation can probably be found by forum searching. How do you attach a copy of an iPad screen to a post, like you showed, with the arrows and written notations? Could you perhaps point me to where I could learn more about this?
Regards, Andrew

Hi OB--

Yes-you will need to get the app called Skitch first. Than when you take a screen shot you can use Skitch to put the arrows and font on the pic.

To add a pic to this website, I find it easy to use the IPF app. Do you use that now? If so, to upload a pic, just press the "+" sign in the upper right corner to upload your pic.

Skitch is great! The staff uses it quite a bit for instruction here! Let us know of you need further info!

Ski. :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi OB--

Yes-you will need to get the app called Skitch first. Than when you take a screen shot you can use Skitch to put the arrows and font on the pic.

To add a pic to this website, I find it easy to use the IPF app. Do you use that now? If so, to upload a pic, just press the "+" sign in the upper right corner to upload your pic.

Skitch is great! The staff uses it quite a bit for instruction here! Let us know of you need further info!

Ski. :)

Thanks muchley Ski, I had seen Skitch mentioned in posts but did not associate that with myQ&yourA. I am tending to use Tapatalk now but the IPF app I was using is still lurking in my apps list so I can use that when needed.

Ahh, another inch up the learning curve!, and again thank you.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks muchley Ski, I had seen Skitch mentioned in posts but did not associate that with myQ&yourA. I am tending to use Tapatalk now but the IPF app I was using is still lurking in my apps list so I can use that when needed.

Ahh, another inch up the learning curve!, and again thank you.
Regards, Andrew

Hi Andrew,

You can do the same on Tapatalk by pressing the mountaintop icon in the lower right hand corner. You will need to allow your privacy settings to be "on" in order for tapatalk to access your photos.

image-384679865.jpg

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Andrew,

You can do the same on Tapatalk by pressing the mountaintop icon in the lower right hand corner. You will need to allow your privacy settings to be "on" in order for tapatalk to access your photos.

View attachment 27583

Thank you very much Ski, that's good to know and tapping into expert knowledge for such a prompt answer certainly saves humungous searching sometimes.
You know, it's easy to laugh now, but when I was reading early posts after joining I came across a post, relating to you I think, where someone was congratulating someone on the greatness of their "Skitch". I thought people were having trouble with spelling! Just learning....on with the learning!
Regards, Andrew

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The OB said:
Thank you very much Ski, that's good to know and tapping into expert knowledge for such a prompt answer certainly saves humungous searching sometimes.
You know, it's easy to laugh now, but when I was reading early posts after joining I came across a post, relating to you I think, where someone was congratulating someone on the greatness of their "Skitch". I thought people were having trouble with spelling!dde2a Just learning....on with the learning!
Regards, Andrew

Oh yes, I remember that thread. I think my spell check changed it to stitch rather than Skitch! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts