What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mac Addict here

Karynv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first Mac was a Macintosh. The first one. I've been in love with Apple products ever since. I waited a full year before buying an iPad because I didn't see how I could justify the expense for a 4th home computing device. Surely between my iMac, MacBook and iPhone I could do anything I needed to do.

What pushed me over the edge was canceling my physical newspaper subscription. Not only had the paper gotten smaller in recent years, they fired the long term, completely reliable deliverer and delivery became very spotty.

Reading the NY Times and my local paper on my iPad2 is such a wonderful experience that I sent an iPad to my brother as a surprise gift.

And of course I use it in a myriad of other ways, more each day. I've joined these forums after several google searches pointed me here. It looks like a good, reliable source of info.

Thanks!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of us Mac fans (bois and gurls.) here and we have a lot in common.

BTW, care to adopt me? I haven't upgraded to an iPad 2 yet! :D

Enjoy your new iPad...you'll soon find that you won't be able to keep up with all of the excellent things you can do with it.

P.S...used to live in Redwood City. Miss it sometimes...mostly miss the sun these days!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts