What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loud sounds

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
A couple of days back the general sound (button pressing and all that) turn itself up. I mean way loud. Clear, but loud. Almost half as loud again as it's general top volume. But now it's gone back to normal.

I quite liked this.

Is there a way I can turn this volume back up? I have every switch and volume knob pushed to the max as it is, I don't think I'm missing something. So how did it go considerably louder?

Thank you

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
A couple of days back the general sound (button pressing and all that) turn itself up. I mean way loud. Clear, but loud. Almost half as loud again as it's general top volume. But now it's gone back to normal.

I quite liked this.

Is there a way I can turn this volume back up? I have every switch and volume knob pushed to the max as it is, I don't think I'm missing something. So how did it go considerably louder?

Thank you

Set ringer and alerts slider to desired volume then set change with buttons switch to off which will leave alert levels unaffected by volume changes.

See screen shot below.

image-2779214439.png

Most reactions

Latest posts