What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Low loud speaker Volume.

Naderhany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a new iPad 2 RevA, Also known as iPad 2 (2,4) , the one having the smaller A5 chip and having the excellent battery life, it was working super fine, until one day, the Loud speaker in the iPad seemed to lowered the Volume.
And no, i don't have any Volume Limits on, i have made 3 complete Restores for the iPad, i was on iOS 6.1.3 & the iPad seemed really Loud when i was on iOS 6.1.2 .
I'am now on iOS 7.0 Beta 6 & and everything is very good , just except that sound problem.
I sometimes try to enable 'mono audio' in Accessibility settings to make some songs louder.
I also have to mention that i used to mirror my iPad in full HD with the HDMi converter & i also used the AV cable, if this may help.

I'am new here & i searched everywhere on Google to solve my problem but with no success & please don't tell me to get an external speaker, i already have 6 X-minis , it's ruining the iPad's portability .
'I never dropped my iPad, i'am taking very good care of it :).
Thank you very much for helping me :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I got a new iPad 2 RevA, Also known as iPad 2 (2,4) , the one having the smaller A5 chip and having the excellent battery life, it was working super fine, until one day, the Loud speaker in the iPad seemed to lowered the Volume.
And no, i don't have any Volume Limits on, i have made 3 complete Restores for the iPad, i was on iOS 6.1.3 & the iPad seemed really Loud when i was on iOS 6.1.2 .
I'am now on iOS 7.0 Beta 6 & and everything is very good , just except that sound problem.
I sometimes try to enable 'mono audio' in Accessibility settings to make some songs louder.
I also have to mention that i used to mirror my iPad in full HD with the HDMi converter & i also used the AV cable, if this may help.

I'am new here & i searched everywhere on Google to solve my problem but with no success & please don't tell me to get an external speaker, i already have 6 X-minis , it's ruining the iPad's portability .
'I never dropped my iPad, i'am taking very good care of it :).
Thank you very much for helping me :)

Hi Naderhany - please clarify the 'status' of your iPad - you have another post on the forum (which I also posted to and thus the reason to respond) - appears that your iPad is not only running a beta version of iOS 7 but also is 'jailbroken' (JB) - correct? If so, please let the forum know so those members who are experienced w/ this iPad modification can review your problem and hopefully respond - my iPad is not JB, so cannot add much - good luck! :)

OP
N

Naderhany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Giradman :) , my iPad is currently running iOS 7 beta 6 , not jailbroken . About the other post on the forum 'the USB flash drives connected with iPads, i've done this when my iPad was jailbroken on iOS 6.1.2 :) .
The Low sound issue in iPad happened since i started mirroring it on TV with my HDMI .
Thank you :)

Most reactions