1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 Low loud speaker Volume.

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Naderhany, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Naderhany

Naderhany iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got a new iPad 2 RevA, Also known as iPad 2 (2,4) , the one having the smaller A5 chip and having the excellent battery life, it was working super fine, until one day, the Loud speaker in the iPad seemed to lowered the Volume.
    And no, i don't have any Volume Limits on, i have made 3 complete Restores for the iPad, i was on iOS 6.1.3 & the iPad seemed really Loud when i was on iOS 6.1.2 .
    I'am now on iOS 7.0 Beta 6 & and everything is very good , just except that sound problem.
    I sometimes try to enable 'mono audio' in Accessibility settings to make some songs louder.
    I also have to mention that i used to mirror my iPad in full HD with the HDMi converter & i also used the AV cable, if this may help.

I'am new here & i searched everywhere on Google to solve my problem but with no success & please don't tell me to get an external speaker, i already have 6 X-minis , it's ruining the iPad's portability .
    'I never dropped my iPad, i'am taking very good care of it :).
    Thank you very much for helping me :)
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +769 / 0
    Hi Naderhany - please clarify the 'status' of your iPad - you have another post on the forum (which I also posted to and thus the reason to respond) - appears that your iPad is not only running a beta version of iOS 7 but also is 'jailbroken' (JB) - correct? If so, please let the forum know so those members who are experienced w/ this iPad modification can review your problem and hopefully respond - my iPad is not JB, so cannot add much - good luck! :)
  3. Naderhany

Naderhany iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Giradman :) , my iPad is currently running iOS 7 beta 6 , not jailbroken . About the other post on the forum 'the USB flash drives connected with iPads, i've done this when my iPad was jailbroken on iOS 6.1.2 :) .
    The Low sound issue in iPad happened since i started mirroring it on TV with my HDMI .
    Thank you :)