What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LottoSuite lacks support

Status
Not open for further replies.

himrich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am really disappointed that the LottoSuite app has not been updated for some time and is now not working on iOS 5 at all. The developer, BroadbentApps LLC, has totally disappeared. When attempting to contact the support or even visit a web site I am directed to a web development site. I have asked Apple to pull the app since it is still in the App Store and supposedly being sold with no support or updates forthcoming yet it is still there.

Is there a better way of doing this?

Rick

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can always get a refund for an app by calling the toll-free Apple Support line with the transaction reference number. A refund will be given as a credit to your iTunes account.

Tim

OP
himrich

himrich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've owned it for near a year and really liked the app. It is the lack of support going forward that bothers me. Ad I don't want others to buy an app that is still available if it is no longer supported. I don't think Apple would refund me anymore.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - then thanks for letting Members know of your experience...hopefully, too, the Developers will see this and respond as well.

Tim

OP
himrich

himrich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPDATE: I complained to Apple that the developer had gone missing and about two weeks later I saw an update to LottoSuite in the App Store. Funny thing, the name of the developer had changed to http://www.LottoSuiteApp.com for the website and [email protected] for their contact address. I do like the app and am very happy it is now back. Considering that it is working again and the name of the developer has changed I will give it a cautious recommendation.

garyz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LottoSuite

Was LottoSuite always a $0.99 app, or was the price lowered after the developer passed away and support is no longer available?

Thanks,
Gary Z

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Members be advised 'lottosuite' has not been updated since July 2010. Additionally, the last known, published 'app support' domain name has expired, pending possible renewal.

This thread is now closed.

AdmiralAdama
iPF Moderator Team

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts