What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lost in box

jacrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is my inbox on ipad 2? I know I hav a message but unable to find it

I have just joined this forum because i am on the verge of giving up with my ipad 2. I know I have messages but the inbow is unobtainable as is the sent box. Also the ipad keeps turning itself off.

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also the ipad keeps turning itself off.

Hi there and welcome!

Try restarting and/or rebooting your device:
Restart: turn off, then on again.
Reboot: press Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.

Clear the multitask bar: double tap the Home button, to reveal the multitask bar. Tap one of the apps there, until they all start to wiggle, then delete them.

Last edited:

sliceoflife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you able to find the mail app at all? Or is it that you open the mail app and don't see your inbox? You could try clicking the button in the upper left of the mail app. The button should look like a little arrow pointing to the left. keep pressing that until you are backed all the way out of your mailbox, then go back into the mail account until you find the inbox.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where is my inbox on ipad 2? I know I hav a message but unable to find it

Have you tried opening the message app. All incoming messages should end up there.

image-3402629631.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts