What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

loose power button, muffled siri, hollow feel...

drash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, my title says it all i think.
I bought the 32gb wifi + cellular ipad air yesterday. It is fast, sleek and beautiful.

Then i started comparing it to my wifes ipad 4. The air feels extremely delicate (i am now regretting my choice of smart cover over the smart case).
the glss actually bends with a little pressure and has an extremely hollow feel when tapped.

Secondly, Siri seems muffled. Side by side comparisons with the ipad4 reveal a glaring difference.

And last, my power button is looooose. moves back and forth and left and right.

overall, im still happy.. just wondering if all these issues are common... i hope they are!!!!
;)

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wouldn't call any of those common issues. I suggest exchanging the unit. My home button is not loose and Siri is clear and loud. I will admit that the lighter weight and thinner glass of the Air does make it a little more hollow sounding when typing but the device shouldn't feel cheap or anything.

Most reactions

Latest posts