Looking for a good complete Clear protection solution of IPAD 2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by rimmi2002, Sep 12, 2011.

1. rimmi2002

rimmi2002 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I'm looking to protect my IPAD without adding any bulk to it. So I am looking for clear full body protection kit. I found a few on amazon that have good reviews and I was wondering if I can get some persons opinion on which one they feel might be the best out of them. Thanks.

Amazon.com: BodyGuardz Clear Protection Skin for iPad 2 (NL-BAI2-0311): Electronics

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Apple iPad 2 Skin Protector Shield Full Body with LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS Exclusively sold by YesAvenue Only: Electronics

These are two that I found that had the best reviews on amazon. If there is anything else please advice. Thanks.

2. rimmi2002

rimmi2002 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'm interested in only clear cover cases...that add no extra weight to the IPAD. So I was wondering if you there is anything else that is like what I have in the links...or if anyone has experience with what I have in the links and would recc'd one over the other. Thanks.

3. aihna

aihna iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  4. Sundancekid

Sundancekid iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can check out invisible shield.... Miltary grade... Lifetime warranty also. I have it on my ipad 2 (front and back) ... You barely notice its on your ipad :)