What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good complete Clear protection solution of IPAD 2

rimmi2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to protect my IPAD without adding any bulk to it. So I am looking for clear full body protection kit. I found a few on amazon that have good reviews and I was wondering if I can get some persons opinion on which one they feel might be the best out of them. Thanks.

Amazon.com: BodyGuardz Clear Protection Skin for iPad 2 (NL-BAI2-0311): Electronics

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Apple iPad 2 Skin Protector Shield Full Body with LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS Exclusively sold by YesAvenue Only: Electronics

These are two that I found that had the best reviews on amazon. If there is anything else please advice. Thanks.

OP
R

rimmi2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm interested in only clear cover cases...that add no extra weight to the IPAD. So I was wondering if you there is anything else that is like what I have in the links...or if anyone has experience with what I have in the links and would recc'd one over the other. Thanks.

Sundancekid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can check out invisible shield.... Miltary grade... Lifetime warranty also. I have it on my ipad 2 (front and back) ... You barely notice its on your ipad :)

Most reactions

Latest posts