What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Location of podcast downloads on version five

jeff4h

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After downloading version five I discovered iPod had changed to music. Now when I download a podcast from iTunes it doesn't show up under podcast in music. Can anyone tell me where is going When it was iPod it showed up under podcast and worked great. Not now

OP
jeff4h

jeff4h

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, even audio only podcast

OP
jeff4h

jeff4h

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I now find I'm not even being able to download audio only podcast like I did before. I like the old version much better for this. Any help is appreciated. Jeff

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you are going wrong here, but it seems to be working fine...

In the iTunes app I can download an audio podcast as normal. I can then switch to the Music app. Down the bottom is the "more" button, and behind that are "Podcasts". You can see on my screenshot here...

372d240f.jpg

Works perfectly for me.

OP
jeff4h

jeff4h

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it now except that some audio podcast I downloaded before says they won't download now. Got any idea of what could cause
This. Jeff

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No. Could be a bad podcast. Bad link. Without the details it's impossible to tell.

Most reactions

Latest posts