What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I get podcasts onto Ipad2?

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I have about 50 hours of a weekly podcast show in my Itunes folder. I tried syncing my ipad2 to my laptop that has the itunes with the podcasts. However, when I go to my ipod icon on my ipad2 it says no podcasts when I click on the little button with podcasts.

I have a 16G wifi only.

Any ideas on how to get my podcasts to my ipad2? We are going on vacation soon and I want to catch up on listening to my podcasts.

OP
D

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Dee Ashley said:
I have about 50 hours of a weekly podcast show in my Itunes folder. I tried syncing my ipad2 to my laptop that has the itunes with the podcasts. However, when I go to my ipod icon on my ipad2 it says no podcasts when I click on the little button with podcasts.

I have a 16G wifi only.

Any ideas on how to get my podcasts to my ipad2? We are going on vacation soon and I want to catch up on listening to my podcasts.

Okay I cut down to 8 podcasts. iTunes says it is syncing and iPad says synch in progress but still no podcasts on iPad .

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are they audio or video podcasts? The video ones may only show up in the Videos app. Audio ones should show up in the iPod app, and videos may also show up there though they will open the Videos app to play.

OP
D

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
The podcasts are strictly audio. I don't see them on the ipad. I even tried a hard reboot. And I set the settings for the podcasts to manual.

would they be anywhere else if not in the ipod section??

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm stumped. Here are the settings I use, if it's any help. I'm only syncing the 5 oldest unplayed podcasts from two subscriptions.

Attachments

• Podcast_Settings.jpg
    Podcast_Settings.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 663
OP
D

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Thanks. I got it now. One needs to scroll down on that screen in itunes, click on apply (for the changes) and then click on sync. Then like magic, it appears on my ipad2, I have my podcasts to listen to while we're on vacation at the end of the month.

Most reactions

Latest posts