What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

Leah_f

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I followed a prefect to another hallway. You have to time it just right. Once you get to the second hallway the prefect you are following turns around pretty quickly, so you have to be ready to duck around the corner. Hope that this helps.

TornTears

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am playing in free play, and I can't figure out how to open the doors at the Dursleys. Anyone that might help me??

llaaadyel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm in year one and I am looking for three potions for prof. Flit wick in the hall. I've found two but can't find the third. Thank you

harrypotternerd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in year 2 in the dueling club. What do I have to do? I'm just running around the platform running away from some statue coming at me and it won't let me do anything else! Please help!!

Peppat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im stuck on year 3 in the chasing Peter pettigrew part. I got past the prefects the first time and got the first key but now it's telling me to go through a secret door and to find a second key. Can't seem to find it. This question has been asked before but i cant find the answer to it. Help?

How did you get past the prefect?? I'm in the square room and got the key but don't know where to go from here. Please help.

Dfoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How did you get past the sparkley door? Or open the other ? I am stuck here also! Never mind I figured it out. Talk to the painting on the right - and rehang it on the sparkle

Last edited:

Dfoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck there also. Did you ever find it? I can't find 5th hat either in free play Borgnin and Burke. I'm sure it has to do with the green sign but I can't activate anything. It tells me to change to voldemort. But nothing helps. Can anyone please help me ???

Last edited:

Kelibel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! Can anyone explain how you get past the gringotts level in the very beginning? I had Hadgrid move the gargoyles, but now can't figure out what to do next! I feel like I must have missed instructions on how to do anything but move the characters!

BetsyDivine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck on Year 4, The First Task. I drop down on to a lower level from the rooftop (as there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to go) but then I can't get off the lower level or go back up again. Please help!

BetsyDivine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck on Year 4, The First Task. I drop down on to a lower level from the rooftop (as there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to go) but then I can't get off the lower level or go back up again. Please help!

Never mind, figured it out :)

Mandz1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am stuck, I'm on free play in year two and I cannot find the fifth hat in borgin and burkes can anyone help please. Thankyou

Lunadon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I'm trying to get past the prefect in the level Pursue against Pettigrew. I tried walking in front and behind but I'm always caught.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-12-12-22-34.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-12-12-22-34.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 449

Most reactions

Latest posts