What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Language Settings...

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:rolleyes: I'm drawing a Blank looking for the Language Settings...My Grandson has his Settings for his Bookmarks set to Chinese....Nope , Sorry we're Canadian English...Cheers. Thanks....

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The device's language settings can be found under Settings>General>International though I'm not sure what you mean by the bookmark language.

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: I'm drawing a Blank looking for the Language Settings...My Grandson has his Settings for his Bookmarks set to Chinese....Nope , Sorry we're Canadian English...Cheers. Thanks....
Go to Settings>General>International>Language and you can select the language of your choice from the menu.

image-1233271235.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Additionally, look at your Keyboard choice there. It also might have an influence on the Chinese bookmarks, if you chose Chinese as well.
image.jpg

If these are bookmarks you didn't set up, delete them. Otherwise remove them, and add them once again. See if this helps.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts