What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidizoom camera

maholmes1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My son has just been given a kidizoom camera. I have tried using the camera connection kit to download the pictures but nothing happens. Is there anyway of getting them on the iPad. Would be great to have his photos on here.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the only way this is going to work is to transfer them first of all to your PC or Mac and then synchronise the iPad with it.

Tim

OP
M

maholmes1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I think the only way this is going to work is to transfer them first of all to your PC or Mac and then synchronise the iPad with it.

Tim

Thanks alot, was just hoping there was a quicker way.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think so. You should be able to retrieve the pictures using the CCK but the way in which the program retrieves the pictures is dependent on the precise organisation of the files in the camera and I'm not sure that the Kidizoom camera necessarily complies with that arrangement.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts