What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote on ios 4.3.5

gitaar0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to get keynote on my ipad 1. I am still running on ios 4.3.5 and the app store only has the ios required version 1.6.
Is there an option to get an older version on my ipad or is the only option to upgrade the ios?

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, so far as I know, without having a jailbroken device (and it may not even be possible then) it is not possible to download an older version of an app which means you're either going to have to update your iPad and then download keynote, or, find another app with the functionality you need. On the bright side I can tell you that if you really don't want to update you iPad there are plenty of other Keynote like apps on the AppStore so hopefully you'll find something that will suit your needs (although i cant garuntee that they will be compatible with your current OS so you'll have to check). This is not a definitive answer and hopefully someone else will be along to either confirm what I'm saying or deny it some time soon :).
Good luck!

Sent via iPF from my iPad.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gitaar0 said:
I would like to get keynote on my ipad 1. I am still running on ios 4.3.5 and the app store only has the ios required version 1.6.
Is there an option to get an older version on my ipad or is the only option to upgrade the ios?

Are you Jailbroken? If so you can spoof the iOS so that you are able to download. If you are and would like to do this then I can help. If your not then you might as well just upgrade, iOS 5.0 and upwards is really great

Most reactions

Latest posts