What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

keeping configs and apps across multiple installations

emetib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to Ipads and have a project for the company that I'm working for.
We have just acquired 10 new Ipads and we want all of them to be the same, removing apps, installing apps, same background, etc, etc.

I have learned about how to place one that's not configured next to another and scan the screen of the new one and then get some of the configs, apple account, transferred to the new machines.

Yet what I'm curious of is, when I have one that is configured fully, things removed, things installed, is there a way that I can just do a scan, do a transfer, do a what, to make them basically all identical?

I don't know if this is possible, yet it would be a great timesaver if it is. Maybe a script of some sort? I don't know anything about the iOS environment, so hopefully I wouldn't have to learn how to make an apple program to do something like this.

Thank you and take care.
em

OP
E

emetib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, thanks.
i'll take a look at that.

Most reactions

Latest posts