What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping apps on PC

jhall124

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that I have all of my iOS devices on ios5, is there a need to keep them on my PC?

I'm asking as this would free up almost 4GB of space.

Thanks for reading

Sent from my iPad using iPF

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I plan to. My reason is you just never know what could happen with the "cloud". If I need to re-install them on my iPad2 or iPhone4S or install them on my iPad 4 or iPhone6 and the cloud's unavailable for some reason, I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of re-downloading all of them one by one. I realize this scenario isn't that likely but that's just my personal reason. And I'm down to 3GB on my PC, but plan to keep all my apps and music on there anyway. Boils down to whatever you're comfortable with I guess.

OP
jhall124

jhall124

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have brought up some very strong points.
Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Remember with Windows you can compress those files, some better than others of course. I plan to wait and see how well cloud backup works for others...

Most reactions

Latest posts