What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep iPhone 4, after getting ipad 2?

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Some things you just can't do with an iPad. Try lugging it into the restroom, for instance. Everyone who sees you with it knows what you're up to. However, my iPhone4 strapped to my belt is just another cellphone. (Hint: I can still do almost everything I can with the iPhone that I can with the iPad.)

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an android phone, because I have an iPad. I'd rather mix things up a bit. The iPad does everything the iPhone can do except calls, and for the time being, texts. (to a certain extent)

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my first smart phone the g2x it's not a iPhone but it's just as good and it's good for when your out but my smart phone or the iPhone can not replace the iPad for most things it's all about the size the big screen rocks

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:
OP
iforsakenu

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Alternative said:
Some things you just can't do with an iPad. Try lugging it into the restroom, for instance. Everyone who sees you with it knows what you're up to. However, my iPhone4 strapped to my belt is just another cellphone. (Hint: I can still do almost everything I can with the iPhone that I can with the iPad.)

Haha no PUN intended here;)

AdAbro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keep the phone. Use It for calling and texting mostly though. And use the iPad for gaming, typing, watching etc. :) but when iOS 5 comes out the iPad will have a built in msging app so use your iPhone MAINLY for calling.

Last edited:

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Love my iPhone i will always have an iPhone I hope. iPad inside iPhone outside ....

ipazol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:
My phone is a 3GS and I love it as a phone and a mini-app machine.

The Ipad2 is not a phone. I have apps on it that are not on my phone. I am really enjoying my Ipad and so will you.

I agree, I have an iPhone 4s and an ipad and have different apps on both. I use the iPad more for Internet , movies , tv and reading forums like this, it's a lot easier on an iPad. I use my iPhone for GPS , email , taking photos , texting and phone calls. I play games on both.

Most reactions

Latest posts