What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just recieved this case for my iPad Mini

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking for an inexpensive case for my iPad Mini whilst I searched out the "dream" case for it but it's quite possible I got both at the same time. This is the case I purchased.....

image-1430042157.jpg

It is a clear plastic (polycarbonate) rear shell with what looks exactly the same as a Smart Cover front. It arrived this morning and I took some pictures of it.

This is the rear view.....

image-759351247.jpg

Front view......

image-2833336066.jpg

With cover folded back to tilt iPad.......

image-4281392403.jpg

And a side on view to show that it adds almost no bulk to the Mini......

image-337483649.jpg

All in all I am pretty pleased with it, it also came with a stylus, screen protector and micro fibre screen cleaning cloth. All of this for under £10 is really good value. Time will tell as far as quality goes but for now, I'm a happy bunny!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is a great price for all of that. Very nice indeed! Great pics!

It's also the same set up I have for my mini and iPad 2

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a great price, I feared that it might have been very poor quality when it arrived but it all looks good.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is a great price, I feared that it might have been very poor quality when it arrived but it all looks good.

That's the best part......you've been lucky. It can be very hit and miss.

my daughter bought a cheapie cover and it just looked cheap and nasty! She then bought an Apple cover.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

That looks like a great choice, Gabriel1. And nice and light to complement that new purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That looks like a great choice, Gabriel1. And nice and light to complement that new purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, I'm getting more pleased with it by the minute......given the price I may buy a couple more as a backup, different colours for different moods and all of that good stuff!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a great looking cover and backing for your mini, Gabe!

I bet you can't put it down now since you have it so nicely dressed! I see it comes in red too, I'd go for that one! :)

Great pics you posted!!

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I bet you can't put it down now since you have it so nicely dressed! I see it comes in red too, I'd go for that one! :)

Great pics you posted!!

Yes, different colour backs and fronts, I really like it, I'll stick with the Lear back as it shows the Mini off really well but I may get some different colour fronts, I think they are around £5 each (which roughly translates to $5,385,955,946,897.00).

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, different colour backs and fronts, I really like it, I'll stick with the Lear back as it shows the Mini off really well but I may get some different colour fronts, I think they are around £5 each (which roughly translates to $5,385,955,946,897.00).

Say what? I can't afford that looking at the conversion rate...such a crime I say!!

I would go with a clear back too, to show the cute apple logo!!

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Say what? I can't afford that looking at the conversion rate...such a crime I say!!

I would go with a clear back too, to show the cute apple logo!!

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

That clear back does look good doesn't it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That clear back does look good doesn't it.

It does...it makes it look quite the minimalist looking case! I had one on my iPad, but than had to take it off so I can use my present cover. I did like it though! It was nice to have!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Great pics you posted!!

I got red for mine and love the colour!

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a link for this case? I might have missed it....

Most reactions