What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joy back cover - a real joy!

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i almost sold on getting the joy factory. The bottom and top being exposed has been brought to my attention but since i most likely will be carrying to class and such in a backpack of some sort i am not to worried.

Now Step 1: Get and ipad 2 (hard to save up with a part time job but i finally have the money)

OP
T

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i almost sold on getting the joy factory. The bottom and top being exposed has been brought to my attention but since i most likely will be carrying to class and such in a backpack of some sort i am not to worried.

Now Step 1: Get and ipad 2 (hard to save up with a part time job but i finally have the money)

Based on my experience with the iPad 1, the back and the corners are the areas most likely to get a ding. Make sure they're protected and you'll be fine.

richrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to say, it does look very nice. Does it fit nice and snugly?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
T

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i know this is a random question but is it good quality plastic? I know i have bought cases for phones and such off ebay and realized i get what i pay for but thats what i am wondering here.

For 30 bucks to get good quality not flimsy and cheap?

OP
T

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i know this is a random question but is it good quality plastic? I know i have bought cases for phones and such off ebay and realized i get what i pay for but thats what i am wondering here.

The company says it's polycarbonate, which is what they make camera bodies and crash helmets out of. If true, it should be pretty much bullet proof.

Bullet-proof glass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score

The company says it's polycarbonate, which is what they make camera bodies and crash helmets out of. If true, it should be pretty much bullet proof.

Anything is bulletproof if you make it thick enough. It's just a piece of plastic being that thin.

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would this cover work with the Zaggmate keyboard case? By that I mean fit into the Zaggcover face down as it is intended to>

gmaines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do not believe so, I have tried 2 different types of back covers. One that works with the smart cover and the other that is just there to protect the back. My Zagg case for the iPad 2 is tight, it needs to grab the edge of the iPad in order to hold in place, which it does very well. I am waiting for Zagg to come out with the leather skin. It looks great.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine just came! Unexpectedly too.. It only took about two days which is surprising to me because I picked the cheapest shipping and handling lol. I love the fit and it's easy to put on and it looks great.

OP
T

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Anything is bulletproof if you make it thick enough. It's just a piece of plastic being that thin.

When a something is thin it makes a great deal of difference what it's made out of.

Lionelman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you like the cover.

I did contact them and they said it wouldn't work with the Docking Station.

Question, is it easily removed.

Regards,

Jim

Most reactions

Latest posts