What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak not wrking(. Help?

wing_

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i'm having troubles with jailbreak.
Before without jailbreak apps wherent installing on ipad, now with jaibreak they are intalling, but when i lunching them its crashing and not working, and it is with third app like this. Maybe i didnt something with jailbreak.
Can anyone help me?

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did u sync back the apps to the iPad after a upgrade and a jailbreak ?

If thats the case u will sure notice that the apps that crashes It the non legal bought appstore apps and the apps legaly downloaded works fine.

Delete and reinstall the crashing apps and they will work again.

OP
W

wing_

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the help forum so i'm typing here. Is this wrong?

I'm installed apps after i update and jailbreak ipad.
There are not crashing but when im lunching them, the are lunching and closing.

I was jailbreaking ipad with Limera1n, after i installed cydia and AppSync for OS 3.2.
Maybe i didnt something.

ps. I heard that i have to install free app from appstore first, but that didnt worked.

Last edited:

lrg32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have appsync installed, so that means youre trying to transfer cracked apps huh? Not good, but if any apps crash at start-up, delete them from the ipad and re-sync them from your computer.

Most reactions

Latest posts