What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes sync problem.

RyanR26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Video from PC to IPad

So I have a a few videos in itunes on my laptop and I syn them over to my ipad but they show up in videos on the ipad I would like them to show up in itunes so I can put them on a presentation on keynote. Does any one have any suggestions?

JudithMD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my itunes doesn't show the sidebar I need to download photos

Hi, I'm a new user of iPad and this forum. I cannot figure out how to get to the starting point for moving my photos onto my ipad, and I think it's a problem with itunes. I've reinstalled itunes (having done so initially and got the ipad going with email, contacts, calendar no problem). When I open itunes (from the all programs list on my pc, I now go straight to the store and can't seem to get out of it. Arrrrrrghhhh!!!!!!!!

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Just buy your tunes from Amazon... No DRM and you put it on whatever device you want. I do not buy music, books or videos from Apple/iTunes store.

I second that! Although, I've been a long-time member of eMusic and that's my music store of choice the concept is the same. Non DRM with songs that can be traded between devices. I do use iTunes on occasion to review music videos and some TV shows but I can't remember the last time I actually purchased music from iTunes.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm a new user of iPad and this forum. I cannot figure out how to get to the starting point for moving my photos onto my ipad, and I think it's a problem with itunes. I've reinstalled itunes (having done so initially and got the ipad going with email, contacts, calendar no problem). When I open itunes (from the all programs list on my pc, I now go straight to the store and can't seem to get out of it. Arrrrrrghhhh!!!!!!!!

Under the "View" tab at the top of your iTunes screen check to see that this option is checked "Use Full Window For iTunes Store" If it is check-marked then uncheck it and you'll get your sidebar back.

JodiiMarie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Synced iPad with iTunes, songs are grayed out on the iPad and won't play

I just synced my iPad with iTunes on my PC to add more songs to the iPad. The process seemed to work fine, but when it was done and I went to try to play some of the songs, they are grayed out and won't play. Instead, the iPad plays the closest song that isn't grayed out. Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts