iTunes sync problem.

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by epb, May 21, 2010.

1. Bremen

Bremen
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    The reason is at some point you chose to take the time to learn how to use iTunes. Most problems with any software are solved when the user learns how to use the software ;)

2. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:

That purely the true from the moment i decide to stop to JB my iPhone i have to use iTunes so i learn how it work and now i am pretty satisfied with it , despite of some limitation, so i know how to live with and i didn’t get problem

3. TeamJuanF1

TeamJuanF1
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have these sync problems as well. I spent $30 bucks on iTunes, got some stuff I really wanted and did a sync and lost it all. How do I get either the music or my money back?

4. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    If it is apps just down load again. iTunes knows you have purchased it and will prompt you to down load at no cost this does not apply to music etc

I download to appletv (movies and music) also to iPhone and ipad and my Macbook all sync and update each other by using seperate selections on each device in iTunes manual mode. The MacBook has the master of everything I have purchased.
    Cheers col

5. Mikered79

Mikered79
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    iPad sync problem
    I just got a 32 GB 3G iPad, downloaded about 5 gigs of music and some shows a rented a couple movies for a trip. When I got on the plane, nothing I had downloaded was on the iPad but when I looked in settings, it said I Had only 16 gigs of available space. It also confirmed I had no videos and no songs, but that I had 81 apps (which is not true, and even it was, I can't see apps taking up 13 gigs).

When I transferred the files in iTunes, I was in manual sync mode and clicked and dragged the files over and watched them load onto the iPad, or so I thought. I even made sure to check the music and movies and shows under the iPad tab in iTunes and they were there, but not on my iPad.

HELP!

6. RyanR26

RyanR26
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Video from PC to IPad

So I have a a few videos in itunes on my laptop and I syn them over to my ipad but they show up in videos on the ipad I would like them to show up in itunes so I can put them on a presentation on keynote. Does any one have any suggestions?

7. JudithMD

JudithMD
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    my itunes doesn't show the sidebar I need to download photos

Hi, I'm a new user of iPad and this forum. I cannot figure out how to get to the starting point for moving my photos onto my ipad, and I think it's a problem with itunes. I've reinstalled itunes (having done so initially and got the ipad going with email, contacts, calendar no problem). When I open itunes (from the all programs list on my pc, I now go straight to the store and can't seem to get out of it. Arrrrrrghhhh!!!!!!!!

8. The Alternative

The Alternative
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I second that! Although, I've been a long-time member of eMusic and that's my music store of choice the concept is the same. Non DRM with songs that can be traded between devices. I do use iTunes on occasion to review music videos and some TV shows but I can't remember the last time I actually purchased music from iTunes.

9. The Alternative

The Alternative
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:

Under the "View" tab at the top of your iTunes screen check to see that this option is checked "Use Full Window For iTunes Store" If it is check-marked then uncheck it and you'll get your sidebar back.

10. sinashin

sinashin
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Get an app that turns it into a wireless flash drive, it's even *easier* than dealing with usb cables.
    Besides what said above, a value reviews about how to transfer iPod/iPhone/iPod to computer/iTunes, which can help you transfer all iPad contents to iTunes for backup.
    Hope that works you out.

Sina

#20 sinashin, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011