What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes Music Tags

Kahra76man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i sync my songs to ipad for the first time i realized that some of them has tags - which i hate- Because you cannot sort songs with their file names (just names but not file names options) songs with unwanted song title tag and which doesnt are not together
For example:
Marlene Dietrich - Vie En rose has a Vie en Rose song title tag
Marlene Dietrich - Lili Marleen has no info in it.

When itunes sorts songs one is in Marlene Dietrich M section the other one is in Vie en Rose V section.

So i decided to erase all tags in my computer and then tell itunes that there is no tags with those songs anymore. But there is NOT a REFRESH method as far as i can see.

Do i have to erase all them and Sync again? Or what to tell itunes on my Vaio that the tags have been changed hellooo!

Yet again i am not sure whether i could do that this time ipad itself would not see the changes.. Sigh...

Most reactions

Latest posts