1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

itunes Music Tags

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by Kahra76man, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Kahra76man

Kahra76man iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When i sync my songs to ipad for the first time i realized that some of them has tags - which i hate- Because you cannot sort songs with their file names (just names but not file names options) songs with unwanted song title tag and which doesnt are not together
    For example:
    Marlene Dietrich - Vie En rose has a Vie en Rose song title tag
    Marlene Dietrich - Lili Marleen has no info in it.

When itunes sorts songs one is in Marlene Dietrich M section the other one is in Vie en Rose V section.

So i decided to erase all tags in my computer and then tell itunes that there is no tags with those songs anymore. But there is NOT a REFRESH method as far as i can see.

Do i have to erase all them and Sync again? Or what to tell itunes on my Vaio that the tags have been changed hellooo!

Yet again i am not sure whether i could do that this time ipad itself would not see the changes.. Sigh...