1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iTunes & Mobile me-how often to link up?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by CMFox, Jul 21, 2010.

1. CMFox

CMFox iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How often should one link up to iTunes? And is it backing up the iPad or just sorting thru the differences? What is this linking up doing?

And while I am confused and asking questions.....where does Mobile Me fit into my backing up, linking up schedule and how does this differ then iTunes?

Thanks!

CM
    easily confused today
  2. The Alternative

The Alternative iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    A lot of people visit the iTunes store every day trying to find that perfect/killer app for their various iPods, iPhones, or iPads. You can synch your devices whenever you want but mostly people do it when they have new media they want pushed to the device.

I don't use Mobile Me myself but there's more information to be found at the Apple site here:
    Apple - MobileMe - Your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC. In perfect sync.
  3. siliconrane

siliconrane iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would visit the app store daily to check for updates to your apps. This thing is still so new thAt apps are updated with fair regularity. As far as MobileMe . . . After the app was updated a bit ago, it became much more useful.