1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Itunes account

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by saphire, Jun 28, 2011.

1. saphire

saphire iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Can someone shed some light on what is happening in Itunes. Earlier today I went into my account and removed credit card details because of readiing horror story's of accounts being hacked.. I have just gone into itunes to download a paid application expecting it to ask for credit card details, it didn't and carried on downloading. I have checked again and there is no card details so does anyone know what's going on.
  2. Rog

Rog iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you set credit card info to none maybe you had some iTunes card credit. Was it a free app?

Sent from my huge iPod touch via IPF.
  3. saphire

saphire iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    No it wasn't a free app it was £1.79 but guess what I did I thought I was cleaning up the taskbar and pressd on the main program and deleted it, when i went to re-download it asked for credit card. So I think there was just a delay from when i removed details to when it was actualy done.:)