What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a way to add folders to my email?

newenglander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with davidM...you shouldn,t have to have a gmail, yahoo, or some other type of email account in order to have a "saved" email folder. It
wouldn,t have been difficult for Mac to do this.......duh.

OP
D

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Same holds true for the Ipad operating system. You couldn't even make a simple folder easily until this latest OS update. Now you can drag 2 programs together and it creates a folder. Making folders should have been there from the begining. Like I said before about the email program. Inferior and up to the latest update of the OS it too was behind the times. But those here seem to think that if something isn't there you should change your whole way of doing business when all is well on my desktop and laptop. Besides I had my email account long before gmail was probability a twingle in someones eye. Don't get me wrong, I love my Ipad and thought enough of it to buy the wife her own too. But Steve left out some real simple stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts