1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Is anyone else excited for the clamcase pro?

Discussion in 'iPAD 4 Accessories' started by Jachrist, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Jachrist

Jachrist iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last night I discovered the clamcase pro. Supposedly an improvement on all issues with the original clamcase. I am psyched to get ahold of this when they ship.

Is anyone else excited or have any special info on it?

Btw, I chose it over the brydge because it is cheaper ($150 shipped) and it has a full shift key and a better delete key.
  2. Beards

Beards iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Mmmm... Not available for overseas customers ~ "At this time, ClamCase® only delivers to shipping addresses within the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii".
  3. Tarpasashack

Tarpasashack iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have one on order since 2/5. Can't wait, it looks really good. I was told they would ship the first part of March and its the 12 th now soooooo.
  4. TechFreakBob

TechFreakBob iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am excited Jachrist. I just ordered it. This will make my 3rd. ClamCase. I have had them on my iPad2, 3 and 4th gen. I love their quality and customer service. I had some hung issues on my last Clamcase Trooper version. They replaced it with no issues or questions aside from what was wrong with it. I always get questions from people about the case. They think it is an ultra book or something. Then when I flip it 360deg around into tablet mode people freak! I have actually had people try and stop me because they think I will break it. I have tried several cases and the Clamcase is by far the best made and most functional. I am done with the flip over fleather wedge cases. Fleather for fake leather. One addition they might try someday is the addition of speakers the the Brydge case has. I know they wouldn't sound great but it would help with having the sound up front like a laptop. But the amp would be a drain on the battery life of the keyboard I guess. Anyway, I got mine ordered today. I was hoping the entire thing would be aluminum finish, with the exception of the hinge. I guess the lid is white and the bottom is aluminum. I may have to go custom on it and skin the lid. Can't wait either way! Woo-Hoo!
  5. Tarpasashack

Tarpasashack iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    3/18 just got it. i am very impressed, i know that some don't like the white, but i really like it. It looks like a cross between an old macbook and a new macbook pro.
  6. jkingrph

jkingrph iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I preordered one for my iPad Air, and was informed that it shipped last Friday. It should be here mid week.
  7. jkingrph

jkingrph iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got mine, charged it and connected. Keyboard is great. White color is ok, but I think a more sliver to match the back of the Air would be nicer.