What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipf ranks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
how many posts till a certain rank pls tell me :)

Have a look at this pic attached:

image-526189482.jpg

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oo I'm almost a fan ... Lol

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl / NEEDS: chisels)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy to help everybody with this! When I first started here back in 2011, I wondered the same thing! U remember it was posted by I believe Hayles and I quickly snatched it and kept it as a reference! :)

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy to help everybody with this! When I first started here back in 2011, I wondered the same thing! U remember it was posted by I believe Hayles and I quickly snatched it and kept it as a reference! :)
I snatched it too, it was posted a long time ago in the Anything Goes thread

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I head once you reach iPad Legend status you'll get the golden keys to the iPad Luxury Suite.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I snatched it too, it was posted a long time ago in the Anything Goes thread

Me too. I saved it in Evernote. :)

It's always fun to see where you fall in the IPF rankings from time to time! It doesn't take long to rack up post counts, especially on a Forum like this one with so many nice and helpful members here! :) <3

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's always fun to see where you fall in the IPF rankings from time to time! It doesn't take long to rack up post counts, especially on a Forum like this one with so many nice and helpful members here! :) <3
You're right on track with that one! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts