What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad with Daedalus Touch = best writing tool ever

birkenkrahe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, glad to be here with all my questions. I've just written a raving blog post (edit by Moderator - links to personal websites not allowed - please read the rules) including my new found love for the iPad which is the best writing tool ever. This blog is visited by a lot of writers...My favorite app is "Daedalus Touch" in connection with Dropbox. ... Who'd have known that clicking away, typing on a glass surface is SO much fun and helps me get the words out so quickly and happily. But the iPad is also useful for interactions with high end sites for writers like redlemona.de. I have an iPad 2 and I'm competing for it with my daughter (see profile pic)...cheers from Berlin, Marcus

PS. critique: this forum doesn't let noobs post links or images. I agree with the policy re: images, but not to be able to post links when introducing yourself on a web forum...what's the point of introduction? Do you want my phone number? I'm a little flabbergasted...anyway, try to find the post mentioned above via my website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The restriction on not being able to post links for the first four posts is to defeat spambots and automatic posting 'engines'.

Tim

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So a couple more posts here, such as "Thanks Tim", "Cheers", "I'll post the link again below", and you're good to go:)

Dropbox is great but I wonder how much I'll use it once iCloud is out.

OP
birkenkrahe

birkenkrahe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So a couple more posts here, such as "Thanks Tim", "Cheers", "I'll post the link again below", and you're good to go:)

...thank you, Hasty ;-) Sounds like something a mediocre bot could manage, too. Anyway, you know where to find me.

Hasty said:
Dropbox is great but I wonder how much I'll use it once iCloud is out.

Thanks for mentioning iCloud, I hadn't even heard about it. I love the ease with which I can get apps. I think I'll live in the cloud as soon as that's technically possible.

Cheers!

Most reactions

Latest posts