What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad will not log on to wifi

hill10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picked the ipad up this morning it will not log on, working perfect last night. I have rebooted and logged off put the password in which it recognises but you still cannot get on to the internet. Any thoughts

cayleg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picked the ipad up this morning it will not log on, working perfect last night. I have rebooted and logged off put the password in which it recognises but you still cannot get on to the internet. Any thoughts

pull plug on wifi router then plug back in and re try

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Are you using the right encryption type? And are you sure you have Internet? Maybe try turning your router off for a few minutes then try again.

OP
H

hill10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Laptop and 2 iphones are all ok working fine

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried turning off wifi in Settings, wait a few minutes then turning it back on again. Works for me sometimes.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
H

hill10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Turned every thing off to reboot turn on hey presto all working again GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Most reactions

Latest posts