What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad wifi multiplayer games that u can suggest?

iBealicious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me and my bf is in a long distance relationship. We both uses an ipad. Can u suggest a game for the ipad where we can play together even if we're far from each other? We used to play fruit ninja, charadium, pool, uno and wheel of fortune. Can u suggest any other games besides that? Thanks in advance. 

Sent from my iPad 

triciamac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBealicious said:
Me and my bf is in a long distance relationship. We both uses an ipad. Can u suggest a game for the ipad where we can play together even if we're far from each other? We used to play fruit ninja, charadium, pool, uno and wheel of fortune. Can u suggest any other games besides that? Thanks in advance. 

Sent from my iPad 

What about tap fish 2, u can gain access to each others fish tanks, sent gifts and messages and feed each others fish.

Most reactions

Latest posts