What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Was Google’s Second Most Searched for Term in 2010

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0QXB5pw2qE[/ame]​

It wasn’t even out for the whole year, yet Fortune reports today that the iPad still managed to storm to the top of Google’s Fastest Rising Queries terms for 2010, just behind Chatroulette, and ahead of teen pop idol Justin Bieber in third and rapper Nicki Minaj in fourth. Twitter and Facebook were both surprisingly far back in 8th and 10th place respectively, with Android failing to even make the list at all.

In the consumer electronics category, Apple dominated, with the iPad coming out on top and the iPhone 4 just behind its big brother in second place. Surprisingly, Android did not even make the consumer electronics list, although the Android-powered HTC Evo 4G did make it in there.

Check out the video above to see Google’s round of what it calls “Zeitgeist 2010†-the major events and milestones of the year as seen through Google’s eyes. And I think Google should also allow itself a little slap on the back this year, for some great apps for iPad and iPhone, including Google Docs and Google Goggles.

Source: Fortune: Apple's iPad was the second hottest Google search term for 2010 - Apple 2.0 - Fortune Tech

dogxa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is granted that iPad become so popular and famous.
Apple always lead fashion, iPad opened the door of tablet new world this year,
If possible, don't miss an ipad! ipad is so fantastic! now ,i am a ipad user ,
i use my ipad playing games, whach movies, sending e-mail ect. at the same time, ipad as a tool of Mobile Office is also Applied and fashion for many enterprises , in a word, ipad are more and more applied by us in life . By the way, I think these are very useful iPad knowledge source.

JohnMorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is the most demanding gadget with amazing features and apps for users. It is highly popular among teen and youngsters who can watch videos and listen to favorite tunes in it.

silverstone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad is so fantastic and most demanding especially for the new generation.
Nice videos and good tunes are almost there for users.

Most reactions

Latest posts