What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad transfer to Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

My harddrive corrupted and my Pad backups are gone. Is there a software that could transfer everything ( Music, Photo, Playlist, PDF, iBook, Notes ... etc ) from iPad back to PC? There are software such as Cucusoft, 3herosoft, EmicSoft which only transfers Music, photo and playlist. I am looking for a complete transfer.

Thank you in advance

Gilbert

OP
G

Gilbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many thanks, Wolfpuppies3! I'll give it a try.

stacyduv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok can some one please help me , bit of a elephant on these modern things , I need to transfer from my ibooks , plenty of pdf and books not bought in in store , coaching material etc to my PC , BUT cannot get it right , need someone to help me urgently please , have a meeting tomorrow with apple techs for a problem on the ipad and need to save my stuff please please.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stacyduv said:
Ok can some one please help me , bit of a elephant on these modern things , I need to transfer from my ibooks , plenty of pdf and books not bought in in store , coaching material etc to my PC , BUT cannot get it right , need someone to help me urgently please , have a meeting tomorrow with apple techs for a problem on the ipad and need to save my stuff please please.

I'm no expert, but I just opened the app and investigated for you. Are you able to open the PDF then in top left there is a arrow icon, select that and it says email. I know it's a long process but it may help if you can't find any other way? Alternatively I think these are saved in a simple back up, by connecting it to your computer. But like I say I'm no expert and rarely use a pc now. So I'm sure someone will have an answer for you soon. If you need more information, perhaps you can start your own thread in the iPad help section? Hope you get it sorted.

Lajafowokan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPad Transfers to Computer

How can I transfer play list on my iPad to my computer, without losing all my music. I tried this with my iPod and lost all my music, as my PC replaced the playlist on my iPod with the existing playlist on the computer.
I hope I don't have to delete playlist on my computer, so that it can be replaced with the play list on my iPad.

Please advise

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How can I transfer play list on my iPad to my computer, without losing all my music. I tried this with my iPod and lost all my music, as my PC replaced the playlist on my iPod with the existing playlist on the computer.
I hope I don't have to delete playlist on my computer, so that it can be replaced with the play list on my iPad.

Please advise

Since this is an old Thread, we will close this one out. Your other post will remain.

Thanks,

Ski

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts