What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad transfer programs not connecting

grubout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded 5 ipad to pc transfer programs and all of them cannot detect the ipad. I am able to sync to itunes though.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
More details please. Computer OS? What apps have you tried? What are you trying to do with the iPad-to-PC app (perhaps there's a different solution)?

I've used 'iPhone Explorer' (free) when my Windows Vista machine wouldn't see my iPhone. I've read that it also works for the iPad.

OP
G

grubout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
XP pc, tried running Ipad Mate, Ipad to PC Transfer, 3herosoft Ipad to Computer, Aiseesoft Ipad Converter Suite, Disk Aid. All of them could not detect the Ipad. Just wanting an alternative to Itunes in transfering all file types. Fed up with Itunes deleting files.

WRP54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem

I have emailed Aiseesoft with the problem and hope to hear back from them. If someone comes up with a solution, please post it .

OP
G

grubout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
solution

I've found a solution: Use iFunBox :D

Most reactions

Latest posts