What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad slow

nana49er

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a question about iPad (1) slowing down - won't load webpages. It's not our wireless router -works fine for other computers in the house.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nana49er said:
Got a question about iPad (1) slowing down - won't load webpages. It's not our wireless router -works fine for other computers in the house.

Have you closed all apps by double clicking the home button, then holding one of the apps in the tray until it wiggles, then touching the red minus on all icons? Still open apps take up ram so that there may not be enough for the web page.

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When was the last time you powered completely down and restarted? I need to do that about once a week to keep it zipping.
Also, is it JB and if so what, if any tweaks do you have running. If or if not, did you notice it slow down after a particular app got installed?

OP
N

nana49er

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, I tried one site: cnn.com and it gave me the message that it the network wasn't connected. Suspect that we changed a setting somewhere. No pages will load. Probably will go to an Apple store and hand it to them to "fix".

Most reactions

Latest posts