What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad screen flashing from one to another

Bach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

My iPad will not hold a screen it keeps rapidly flashing from the main screen to show the other screens open. It's fast so you can't focus on anything.
Thanks
Glyn

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You could try hard resetting, that is hold the Home and On/Off switch together until the Apple logo appears, then let go. It often clears problems and you won't loose any data.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

My iPad will not hold a screen it keeps rapidly flashing from the main screen to show the other screens open. It's fast so you can't focus on anything.
Thanks
Glyn
You could try hard resetting, that is hold the Home and On/Off switch together until the Apple logo appears, then let go. It often clears problems and you won't loose any data.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ihave tried that and switched off. Currently letting battery run down and see what happens

Most reactions

Latest posts