What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad safari facing problem with facebook...any fix ??

ranunisha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

*******I am facing a problem in my brand new ipad since last 2-3 weeks..whenever i go to my facbook page,i see my message notification with red logo ( obviously new message symbol) but when i touch it,it just keep loading,loading and loading but never open the message bar..its so frustrating because i have to go to the message page through an alternative way and keep refreshing the page to get new message..

I have heard of facebook app. But my concern is all for safari..why is it creating this problem? It used to work fine..my ipad is not even one month old..it is so disappointing..

Have tried all the fixes suggested by different experts when i goolged for the solution like reset network setting, reboot, press switch off and home button till apple logo flashes..i tried them all but dint solve the problem..My internet connection working fine because at the same time p,the other browser on my ipad opens it.

I don't need any alternaitve solution..this thread i posted Exclusively for The problem with 'Safari and Facebook'.

Pleaseeeee help me what do i do??

Here is the screenshot of the ipad facing problem :

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Sent from my iPad

Rusty482

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am facing the same problem. Since my iPad updated to iOS6 last week, accessing Facebook through Safari has become extremely slow. It will load the first screen but if I try to scroll down it gets to the bottom of what loaded and won't load more. It also won't load pictures after the first few from anyone's page. Other websites work fine. Also, at the top of the screen, the icon that spins when sites are loading just keeps spinning like it is continuously loading and it never stops. Other sites load and the icon goes away, not with Facebook. Facebook works fine on my laptop and desktop, just an issue with the iPad and Safari. I don't particularly care for the design of the Facebook app for iPad so I don't use it. Not sure if that works better but I would appreciate any solution to this problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts