What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Rules the Roost for Online Shopping at Thanksgiving

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad_mini_kotaku_report.JPG

Forbes takes its annual look at online shopping on Thanksgiving today, and finds the iPad performing particularly well, possibly even beating the usually victorious iPhone. In general, at the time of writing their article, which was 4 pm ET on Thanksgiving, online shopping was up 16.4%, according to stats gleaned by IBM Smarter Commerce, with mobile traffic accounting for 27.2% of that total. This is a massive increase from 16.2% the previous year. The stats also reveal that mobile traffic made up 14.7% of all online sales on Thanksgiving. Forbes says that while none of this is exactly surprising, what they do find a little surprising is the fact that the iPad performed so well on the day, with IBM Smarter Commerce’s strategy director Jay Henderson saying, “By the end of the day I think we might see the iPad wrestle away first place from the iPhone.†Forbes said that early figures showed that 9.9% of all online traffic on Thanksgiving came from the iPhone, and 9.7% from the iPad, so very close! Android came third with 7.4%

Source: The iPad's Surprisingly Strong Showing on Thanksgiving - Forbes

ps249

iPF Noob
Reaction score
must be the apple fan boys. The Nexus tablets are so much better

tusher4211

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is very good technology. it is very easy keyboard. it's I very like. thanks for this good idea. god bless you.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ps249 said:
must be the apple fan boys. The Nexus tablets are so much better

Do you have one?

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts